We have established SportBro for you to enjoy an out of this exciting gambling experience and we provide our service by looking after you. Gambling is meant to be a form of entertainment and risk where there is room for win as well as loss. Unfortunately, failure is an inevitable part of the game, so we want to make sure you are prepared for this. Also we make you aware of the social and financial difficulties that can occur when gambling goes from entertainment to problem and becomes "problem gambling". We want your gambling experience at SportBro to be as positive as possible, even if you go down.
WHAT IS A RESPONSIBLE GAMING?
We take Responsible Gaming very seriously at SportBro and your safety is our top priority. Our aims and objectives are:
- to provide our customers with a reliable and safe gaming environment;
- to prevent children under 18 from accessing and participating in the provided games;
- to combat and minimize problems that may arise due to games of chance and betting.
Please read the following in order for you to understand what we offer as the Responsible Gaming in order to make sure that you are never at risk throughout your time with us.
RELIABILITY AND SAFETY
Our first goal is to provide you with a safe gaming environment. Thanks to our joint efforts with independent and trustworthy organizations, we are able to closely control the services we provide. SportBro undergoes audits by our licensing company for the security of deposit transactions and member accounts and the protection of your personal information.
With its multi-firewall protection and 128-bit SSL encryption, SportBro provides the industry's highest data protection standards. In addition, our early warning systems can detect abnormally high rate betting activities and earnings at an early stage, preventing manipulation and other similar criminal activities. You can use the following applications to increase the security of your account:
- Please activate the screen lock of your mobile phone to prevent unauthorized access.
- Please keep all your login information (such as username, password, security question and answer) in a safe place.
- Please do not share all your login information, bank card information with anyone.
- Do not use the Auto save password option of the login screen.
- If another person is using your computer, open a custom user profile for that person.
- Change your password regularly. You will be notified automatically by e-mail when you log in to your account.
PROTECTION OF MINORS
SportBro does not allow minors to play games. Therefore, during the membership process, the new member must declare his / her birth date and age. In addition, the member is asked to make a copy of his / her official identity during withdrawals. The discovered accounts of users under the age of 18 are immediately closed. There is absolutely no concession. We would urge you to remain vigilant: if you know a player under the age of 18, please contact us at [email protected] as soon as possible.
PROTECTION OF MINORS
Customers experiencing gambling problems and others affected by “problem gambling” should seek help. If you believe that you might be negatively addicted to gambling, we encourage you to contact our Customer Support Service: [email protected]. There are a number of independent gambling support organisations who offer free and confidential advice with a range of contact methods.
- Gambling Therapy: www.gamblingtherapy.org, online support and help for problem gamblers.
- GamCare: www.gamcare.org.uk, provider of free information, advice and support for anyone affected by problem gambling.
- Gamblers Anonymous: www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk, several regional fellowships around the world who have come together to act against the danger posed by gambling.